Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Little Ben

This is Big Howard's new character who isn't based on me at all.

He is for a thing for children's tevelision about Parliament. he is a Alien.



He is like me, but he's an alien, and he's called Ben.



this is Ben being elected to Parliament.



this is ben "illegally downloading music"



This is ben supporting the olympic bid.



this is another picture of ben.



This is ben with a jet pack. I want a jet pack, but Big Howard won't draw me one.

Little Howard

1 Comments:

Blogger Gilbert said...

I love these pictures!
I'm also making a website for a research group at Ryerson University (in Toronto, Canada), and I'm wondering if I can use the picture of Ben with a jet pack on the site.
Please let me know!
Gabe

October 15, 2007 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home