Thursday, August 18, 2005

More people playing me

Hello

here are the other people who have been me in our show this week.



Thursday 11th August. Scott Capurro. He is a very nice man. He is from America in gayland.



Friday 12th, Robin Ince (again - he likes it a lot)



Saturday 13th, Daniel Kitson. Big Howard says that Daniel is sometimes a bit grumpy, but he's always nice to me. I think he might think that big Howard is a "dickweed".



sunday 14th, David O'Doherty. David wore a sweatband, like one of the kids from fame, he was very good.



Monday 15th, Dara O'Brien. Dara is on telly and it was very nice of him to be me.



Tuesday 16th, Micheal Legge. He is irish.



Thursday 18th, Tim Vine. Mr Vine once was asked "Do you know Howard Read" and Mr Vine said "you'd just put a book in front of me and I'd move my eyes." He is very funny, but funny like an uncle.

Little HOward


Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home