Saturday, March 26, 2005

Little Howard's Soft Play Area!

Hooray! The first of my new monthly show The Soft Play Area is startling next week.

These are the people who are going to be on it:

Dan Antopolski (Triple Perrier Award Nominee) performing his fantastic stand-up and a sketch with Little Howard
Simon Fanshawe (Perrier Award Winner, original alternative comic and broadcaster) is going to be interviewing me.
Mark Talbot, who is a very funny new comedian, is going to be learning how to be as funny as me in my Comedy Master Class
And most importantly I am going to be interviewing The Ice Cream Man!!!!

It is going to be brilliant, you have to come to it or you will be very sad.

here are the details of it and stuff

7.30, Sunday 3rd April
Lowdown at The Albany
240 Great Portland Street W1W 5QU
tickets: 020 73875706

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home